Beat the Competition with Experience Enhancing Identity Verification
Hospitality businesses must provide superior customer service from start to finish. With transactions becoming increasingly digital, this means adopting technology to remain competitive, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty is vital. Acuant’s trusted Identity Platform makes onboarding, check-in, loyalty program registration, age or identity verification and other customer workflows easy and cost effective. We provide an impressive customer experience for all channels: on premise/front desk, online, mobile/apps and self-service kiosks.
Acuant partners with leading industry providers for easy integration into CRM, CMS, PMS, hotel and gaming management systems to extract, auto-populate and verify data in seconds. Solutions are designed to protect personal data (PII), protect businesses in regulated environments and provide the least amount of friction to customers.
- Identity Fraud/Theft
- Booking Abandonment
- Heavily Regulated
- Poor Personnel Training & Security
- Long Wait Times/Lines
- Underage Transactions
- Complicated & Costly Workflows
- Human Trafficking
SOLUTIONS & VALUE DELIVERED
- Optimize Workflows & Save Time by Eliminating Manual Data Entry Errors & Photocopies of IDs
- Instantly Prevent Fraud & Deter Criminal Transactions with ID Verification
- Easily Meet Regulations: KYC, AML, GDPR, Red Flag & Responsible Gaming
- Improve Guest Check-In, Customer Data Management & Loyalty Program Sign Ups by Decreasing Wait Times, Paperwork & Providing Superior Experiences
- Securely Enable Digital/Mobile Check-In & Key Cards
- Decrease Booking Abandonment Rates with Automation
- Process High Volumes of ID's quickly & Identify VIP's with Ease
The Importance of KYC to Manage Risk in Hospitality
Acuant has partnered with Adria Scan, Global Secure Accreditation and Thales to deliver insights from hospitality experts about the top concerns and priorities when considering travel risk management.
New standards and regulations are being introduced in response to the pandemic and rising crime. The introduction of a new travel risk management standard from the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 31030 further emphasizes the need for the hospitality industry to be proactive in minimizing vulnerabilities.
IDV & KYC/AML
IDV & KYC/AML
& Liveness Test
Our partnership with Acuant will help streamline the onboarding process for casino loyalty programs, which will benefit both players and casino owners. Through this partnership, casinos will be able to create a more efficient and cost effective loyalty enrollment process for their players."
MGT is a leading software development company in the casino industry