Mitigate Risk & Enhance Your Customer Experience
Businesses specializing in Hospitality and Entertainment must provide exceptional customer service from the start. With transactions becoming increasingly digital, companies that fail to adapt and embrace new technology risk being overtaken by their rivals. Acuant’s Trusted Identity Platform makes onboarding, check-in, loyalty program registration and identity verification easy and cost effective. We provide an impressive customer experience for all channels: on premise/front desk, online, mobile/apps and self-service kiosks.
When it comes to Hospitality, Acuant partners with leading hotel industry technology providers for seamless integration into CRM, CMS and PMS hotel management systems to extract, auto-populate and verify data in seconds. Solutions are designed to safeguard personal data (PII), protect businesses in regulated environments and provide the least amount of friction to customers.
- Identity Fraud/Theft
- Booking Abandonment
- Challenging Regulations
- Poor Personnel Training & Security
- Long Wait Times/Lines
- Complicated & Costly Workflows
- Human Trafficking
SOLUTIONS & VALUE DELIVERED
- Optimize Workflows & Save Time by Eliminating Manual Data Entry Errors & Photocopies of IDs
- Instantly Prevent Fraud & Deter Criminal Transactions with ID Verification
- Easily Meet Regulations: KYC, AML, GDPR, Red Flag & Responsible Gaming
- Improve Guest Check-In, Customer Data Management & Loyalty Program Sign Ups by Decreasing Wait Times, Paperwork & Providing Superior Experiences
- Securely Enable Digital/Mobile Check-In & Key Cards
- Decrease Booking Abandonment Rates with Automation
- Process High Volumes of ID's quickly & Identify VIP's with Ease
The Importance of KYC to Manage Risk in Hospitality
Acuant has partnered with Adria Scan, Global Secure Accreditation and Thales to deliver insights from hospitality experts about the top concerns and priorities when considering travel risk management.
New standards and regulations are being introduced in response to the pandemic and rising crime. The introduction of a new travel risk management standard from the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 31030 further emphasizes the need for the hospitality industry to be proactive in minimizing vulnerabilities.
At Airside, we stand by our motto ‘Privacy First. Human Always.’ and work with partners who believe that those fundamentals make the biggest impact. Our technology is open and inter-operable and it’s been easy to integrate with Acuant’s state-of-the-art technology, which speaks to their more than 20 years of expertise ensuring that secure digital identity is accessible to all."