IdentityMind Secures Three Industry Awards from Oracle, Silicon Review, and MEDICI
October 31, 2018
Awards Highlight IdentityMind’s 2018 Strong Momentum Across New Products, Global Customer Adoption, and Partner Ecosystem
PALO ALTO, CA., October 31, 2018 – IdentityMind, Digital Identities You Can Trust, today announced that it recently secured three top industry awards: 2018 Oracle Innovation Award finalist, Silicon Review’s “50 Best Companies to Watch 2018” and MEDICI Top 21 – RegTech Awards: Americas Winners.
IdentityMind’s SaaS-based risk, compliance and fraud prevention platform builds, maintains and analyzes trusted digital identities worldwide, allowing companies to perform identity proofing, transaction monitoring, sanctions and PEP screening, and to detect and prevent identity fraud. It is used by hundreds of customers spanning six continents.
“We’re exceptionally pleased to be recognized for our continued business excellence and market leadership by Oracle, Silicon Review, and MEDICI,” said Garrett Gafke, President and CEO, IdentityMind. “As the global digital economy accelerates online, IdentityMind is fighting alongside FinTech and financial companies to keep nefarious actors out of digital transactions while making sure they are compliant and meet regulatory requirements.”
IdentityMind was recognized as a finalist in 2018 Oracle Innovation Award finalist under the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure category at Oracle OpenWorld 2018. IdentityMind recently selected Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to host its award-winning, SaaS-based, Trusted Digital Identities Version 2.0 platform.
In the MEDICI Top 21 – RegTech Awards: Americas Winners, IdentityMind was selected from over 600 start-ups in the RegTech space. Companies were rigorously screened and evaluated by MEDICI and hand-picked global partners, including EY, identifying seven leaders from each region: EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. In making their award announcement, MEDICI noted: “One of the things that set IdentityMind apart for the MEDICI Team and the panel of judges is its patented eDNA® technology that tracks the entities involved in each transaction and builds unique digital identity trust reputations. This unique approach to fraud prevention allows it to effectively monitor onboarding, account origination, money transfers and online payments.”
IdentityMind award recognition has been driven, in part, by non-stop product innovation. In 2018 alone, IdentityMind has delivered:
- Version 2.0 Platform: IdentityMind’s Version 2.0 of its award-winning platform is focused on advancing transaction monitoring anti-money laundering (AML) through the introduction of a user-centric, risk-based approach, which regulators favor.
- RegTech Webstore: An industry first, IdentityMind’s online RegTech Webstore enables firms located anywhere in the world to integrate regulatory compliance functions directly into their solutions quickly and easily. IdentityMind plugins are easily customizable, all-inclusive RegTech solutions ready to deploy in web applications covering the key anti-money laundering functions: know your customer (KYC), sanctions screening and transaction monitoring.
- KYC Plugin: Capitalizing on the extraordinary global growth of FinTech and other blockchain-based companies conducting initial coin offerings (ICOs), IdentityMind delivered KYC Plug-in for organizations (small and large) performing ICOs — enabling companies to perform all the required know your customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering checks on ICO participants to meet regulatory compliance regulations.
- Industry’s Most Robust Partner Ecosystem: IdentityMind enhances its award-winning Version 2.0 platform with integrations from an industry-leading ecosystem of 30+ plus strategic partners – providing complementary device, email, phone, identity, document, sanctions screening, geolocation, biometric, behavioral verification, and more – through a single, standards-based API.
Earlier this year, IdentityMind secured two other industry awards: CIO Review’s 50 Most Promising FinTech Solution Providers and Disruptor Daily’s 10 RegTech Companies Making Waves in the Industry.
IdentityMind KYC, AML, and fraud prevention solutions are recognized by a variety of leading market analysts, including Forrester’s “Vendor Landscape: Anti-Money Laundering Solutions,” April 2017; Representative Vendor in Gartner’s “Market Guide for Identity Proofing and Corroboration,” April 2018; Sample Vendor in Gartner’s “Hype Cycle for Identity and Access Management Technologies, July 2018; Sample RegTech Vendor in Gartner’s “Hype Cycle for Digital Banking Transformation, 2018,” July 2018; Leading AML Advanced Analytics Vendor in Aite Group’s “The AML of Tomorrow: Here Today,” July 2018; and IDC Innovator in International Data Corporation’s “IDC Innovators: Identity Proofing Solutions to Prevent New Account Fraud and Enhance KYC Compliance, 2018,” July 2018.
- Video: IdentityMind 2.0 Introduction Video
- Medium Article: Trusted Digital Identities – Creating a Common Framework for Proofing, Monitoring, and Trusting Digital Identities
- Guide: Digital Identity Evaluation Guide
- IdentityMind 2.0 Webinar: IdentityMind 2.0: How Our Clients Helped Us Shape Transaction Monitoring
IdentityMind, creator of Trusted Digital Identities (TDIs), offers a SaaS platform for online risk management and compliance automation. We help companies reduce client onboarding fraud and transaction fraud, and improve AML, sanctions screening, and KYC. IdentityMind continuously builds, validates and risk scores digital identities through eDNA® technology to ensure global business safety and compliance from customer onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle. We securely track the entities involved in each transaction (e.g. consumers, merchants, cardholders, payment wallets, alternative payment methods) to build payment reputations, and allow companies to identify and reduce potential fraud, evaluate merchant account applications, onboard accounts, enable identity verification services, and identify potential money laundering. For more information, visit IdentityMind on Web, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Blog, and Google My Business.
© 2018 IdentityMind. All rights reserved. IdentityMind and the IdentityMind logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of IdentityMind in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Director of Corporate Communications